Saturday, February 18, 2006

nora ellen


One of those ah ha moments happened last night. Nora had been promising to sit for me all afternoon, but we both kept getting distracted. Finally, after the sun had set but it was still light out, we stepped outside for a few quick photos. What great light it turned out to be. I love the top image, though Nora does not. She much prefers the one below.

I'm also experimenting with a watermark. It feels so pretentious to do so given that I am not in business nor do I intend to be anytime soon, but others have cautioned about protecting images on the web. So I made a quick design.

Tonight is sectional finals for swimming for Will. Keep him and his team in your thoughts. It will be exciting!!! Go CA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.