Sunday, February 05, 2006

tea time



What fun we had today with a tea party! What a wonderful lesson about not spending all my time trying to get the kids to sit for photos. I confess to setting this up with photos in mind, but Rachel had such a wonderful time playing. She kept going with her tea party (and the subsequent dish washing) long after I had left and uploaded my photos.


I need to thank Danielle (see link to right) for the tea party idea. I took a slightly different direction than she did, but greatly appreciate the inspiration.

I'm still struggling a bit to learn the new lens, but wow!...I can see we are going to be good friends.

Tech: ISO 200-400, ss 1/125-1/250, f 1.8

1 Comments:

Blogger Gudl said...

I love your photos, Laura! And - of course - you have a beautiful little girl!!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.