Saturday, January 21, 2006

bob, the cat



Meet Bob. This is an oldie, with some new PS action. Found a freebie soft-focus action online and love it! (I used the same one on the pig below....)

A word about Bob. This the sweetest, gentlest creature, truly one of those animals that is a true friend and comfort. He's always a willing model when others shun me.

I spent half the day behind the camera, shooting a swim meet, but I do not yet have releases on the kids to share them here. I got a few of Will that are okay, but nothing notable.

A special thanks to folks visiting, and especially to those who took time to comment. This is my first real venture out into the world of blogs, and it's interesting. Thanks for looking and reading.

Tech: 1600 ISO, f 5.0, ss1/200.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.