Monday, January 16, 2006

it's all about attitude...

Poor Will...my victim of the day. Terrible light on a blustery Sunday morning in upstate New York. ISO 1600. Shooting in manual. Love these shots as they really capture his personality, but I'm still struggling for light and to use the technology correctly.


And then a smile, courtesy of Rachel, who gave him some chee-chee-cha-cha wiggle action. Even he couldn't keep a straight face....


As you can see, also playing with conversions a bit, bringing in some browns by playing with the color balance.

1 Comments:

Blogger mac said...

I love your conversion and composition of these two. Both pics really capture aspects of his personality. I've seen similar faces on my own teen.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.