Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my favorite fish



One minute 3 seconds is the goal right now in the breast stroke. He's at about 1 minute 7 seconds with a taper ahead. If I'm lucky, he pops his head up in my direction maybe a handful of times in a race. No flash, evening, overhead lights. Thankfully the water acts as a merciful reflector. I'm still experimenting, but getting better. I shot a bit tonight, with nothing of any note of Will, so here are a couple from last month that I rather liked.



More of my swimming photos than anyone would care to see are available at http://caswim.shutterfly.com. There is some work there of which I am very proud, but also some for other purposes (requested event coverage, and an attempt to make sure I cover all the kids).

Tech: top 1600 ISO, 1/320, f5.0; bottom 800 ISO, 1/125, f5.0, both shot using apeture priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.