Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hop, skip, and jump



Another pull from the family archives. This was early morning, on the first day of preschool. She was flying high and we went to the front yard to work out some energy.

I must confess that this was taken in auto action mode, before my recent venture back into manual. I did a little color pop for fun (no action...did it myself in PS.)

I did a photo shoot at work today for our website and actually work in full manual. My subject was kind and patient and let me work with the light. I just realized that I cannot process in raw at the office. Grrr... I'm way too impatient for such delays. (Yes, I was the queen of one-hour processing in my film days.)

And good news, rumor has it that the 50mm 1.8 and PS CS both arrived in the mail at home today. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.