Friday, February 10, 2006

reflection



Today was sobering. I wanted a photo for my profile and I also wanted to test a new backdrop setup, so I turned the camera on myself. I swear it was a wake-up call... the wrinkles are suddenly appearing, the bags under my eyes are darker, and my burn scars are now more pronounced. It's time to take better care of myself.

I have to say, however, that the new healing brush in CS2 is simply amazing and helped to correct some of the aforementioned problems...at least temporarily.

It looks like I messed up some formatting when I add the profile back in...I'll have to tackle that beast in the morning.

Tech: ISO 200, f 1.8, 1/160...it is so cool to be shooting indoors with those kinds of numbers...loving the new 50mm 1.8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.