Saturday, June 10, 2006

peeking through

I've been looking for an interesting opportunity to shoot some images for a Photo Challenge at one of the photography sites I frequent. The theme is "framed." Rachel spotted these great corner monuments on Park Ave yesterday and had a blast posing for these shots. No bribes required...she was having fun! And so was I.

I'm also realizing that I am very lucky that she is so comfortable around the camera. We both hate "cheesy" grin shots, and now that she knows she can just have fun with me, she is a much more willing and effective shooting partner.

Tech on all: 200 ISO, f/2.0, 1/2000, 50mm lens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.