Wednesday, June 07, 2006

launching Laura Brophy Photography

I am officially moving into a new phase with my photography as I start official portfolio building for Laura Brophy Photography. I am starting with a special for family and friends to diversify my portfolio and get practice shooting sessions under a variety of situations.

I am very excited to formally present my website for Laura Brophy Photography. As well as to show you a few of the business materials I've started to develop to support my effort.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gudl said...

Laura, I wish you all the best for our new business. I am SURE it will be successful, because you are so talented and your work is great!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.