Friday, June 09, 2006

sweet kyrsten

Kyrsten is one of Rachel's friends from school, and I snapped this at last weekend's picnic. She is such a delight. I was so excited to give prints of this to her mom at graduation today. She LOVED it and was truly touched. And she gave me permission to use it in my portfolio, which is very exciting.

After remaining rather quiet this week, I now have a backlog of shots to share. In addition to graduation, I did another shoot today with my friend who has the three-week-old baby, and then Rachel was a willing model at this really cool monument. It'll will be a busy weekend here.

Tech: 200 ISO, f/2.8, 1/88, 50mm prime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.