Sunday, July 01, 2007

family fun

What a fun session this evening. I LOVE working with families!!! I found myself at a beautiful log cabin in the country with this wonderful family and their three dogs, including a sweet little black lab pup. Rumor has it there was a cat too, but I never saw it.

I'm sorting through all the photos now to pick the best to share with the client in an online gallery, but I often like to provide this sneak peak of the session as soon as possible. There are many more to come, but these are a few that caught my eye as I backed up the files.

Also, please forgive me that these are a tad washed out. I am transitioning to two different computers, and I'm struggling with some color space issues, which should soon be resolved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gudl said...

I know this family!
Very nice photos! Wow, the kids are big by now!
Great work, Laura, as ususal!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Dunja said...

Wow....looking great! Greetings to this family ..I know them too!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.