Saturday, June 30, 2007

featured seniors

I've added two new FEATURED galleries to my website (click on logo to right). The galleries feature two recent senior sessions...one with Kelsey and the other with Megan, both beautiful, fun, memorable sessions. As we head into Class of 2008 senior season full force, I just have to say how very much I enjoy working with these amazing teens to capture their natural beauty in their senior portraits.

Also, for anyone still contemplating scheduling a session, I am getting close to capacity to schedule sessions for the summer. Please contact me as sooon as possible to guarantee a session before the CA yearbook deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.