Tuesday, June 05, 2007

family portrait

I previously posted photos of a family with three sweet goslings living on my parents' pond. We were all sad to see them all disappear the day after I took their pictures. This has happened in past years too, and we always wonder if they found a safe new home.

We were delighted that a new pair of expectant parents moved right in, and they seem to be making the pond their home, at least last time I checked. Five sweet goslings this time!!!

As you can see, I've continued to play with the 200mm L 2.8 lens, which I also used quite a bit in the session with Lilah above. And I love the backlighting here. It really makes the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.