Thursday, August 23, 2007

nick


I'm back and posting. Pardon my absence. I had a wonderful trip with my family (kids, hubby, parents, sisters, and their families) to Montreal and the mountains of Quebec. I'm sorting through those great photos, though I suspect it will take some time.

Last night, I returned to photographing CA's Class of 2008 with a great session with Nick. This young filmaker has a great eye, and when I ran out of ideas for poses, he took over, with both serious and fun shots that made me laugh and taught me a few things too.

Yes, that's Spiderman to the rescue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anika said...

wow!! Nice shots!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.