Thursday, July 26, 2007

katherine

I'm not sure if I could have any more fun. I love meeting all these interesting seniors. I loved working with Katherine last night. I was delighted when she showed up with a violin and that beautiful reddish hair and green eyes. Just beautiful. And lots of fun too. Here's a quick peak. There were so many great poses and locations for this shoot. These four don't even begin to do the session justice.

I'm heading out of town for a photography workshop this weekend. I am really looking forward to the creative break with photographer friends and to bringing home new ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.