Thursday, July 13, 2006

best place to live in rural america

In the last month, as I've discovered so many wonderful spots to shoot and my eyes have been wide open looking for interesting opportunities, I have been marveling at this beautiful place in which I live. There are the stunning lakes, fields, gardens, and historic villages, along with the sites, names, and cultural traditions of Native Americans who lived here before us. Paula's shoot last week, where we covered so much beautiful ground in such a short time really brought this home to me.

So when I got an email from The Progressive Farmer magazine (as a result of my subscription to This Old House) plugging the Top 10 places to live in rural America, I though, "Hey, I wonder if we're there? We should be!" And sure enough, Ontario County, NY, came in as number 1. With a really wonderful write-up that only begins to scratch the surface of why the quality of life here is so good. Check out the 10 Best Places to Live in Rural America.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.