Saturday, July 08, 2006

back in the pool

And so we were back on the road. Will competed this weekend in a meet in Buffalo, giving me the chance to experiment with action shots. These were both at 1600 ISO, and while grainy on close inspection, they really are remarkably clear.

The top photo is of Will's start in the 50 free. The bottom is one of his teammates.

Also, I just realized that my last post was my 100th post since starting this blog in January. It is fitting that Paul's photos, my favorites ever, are in that honorable position.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's photos of Melissa, a very special "tween."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.