Friday, November 23, 2007

silence

If anyone continues to check this long quiet blog, you have my great thanks and sincerest of apologies. I guess I needed a break. I've continued to shoot and love some of the work I've had the pleasure to do this month. I look forward to resuming the blog and sharing again.

We'll kick off with a swimming photo, as the varsity season has just gotten underway. It's my fourth season photographing the boys, and I'm looking forward to the season. I played with a new lens at the meet... a 135mm f/2.0 L prime. Here is a picture of Will, wide open at 1/320. It's fabulous with shots from the side like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.