Saturday, April 14, 2007

nationals gallery posted

As I explained in previous posts, I was in Florida last week attending the YMCA National Swimming and Diving Championship with Will. I enjoyed volunteering as a photographer for two sessions and thought I'd post a few of my favorites from those sessions. If you are interested in seeing more, I've posted them on my Web site, in a FEATURED gallery. After photographing all winter in dark pools, it was great fun to be able to work in full sun.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These images are phenomenal. You most definately have a knack for sports photography! Love the color! Nice job.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Amanda. My pleas was pretty pitiful, wasn't it. But I so loved this opportunity and the fun results.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the last one. It has a unique perspective.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Laura!

I found your blog because of the article entitle "Moms eye a photo opportunity" in today's Chicago Tribune. And who was featured but Laura Brophy! I haven't heard from you and Scott in a while, and our Holiday card got returned last year...glad to know you all are well.

Kate Nolan

9:35 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey there Kate. Great to hear from you. Didn't realize the Tribune picked up the story. Email me through my website and we'll get caught up.
Regards,
Laura

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.