Sunday, August 20, 2006

send him a postcard

Yesterday was a day to remember. 750 miles of driving over 15 hours, traffic in Toronto, and a delay at the border. Will is back at camp. He graciously agreed to a photo, but gave me five seconds and one try. I figured I was due a bit more time, given the drive, but he had other ideas. To repay his generosity, I'm inviting everyone I know to send him a postcard (or two or three...) at camp.

Address removed. Will is home. Many thanks to all who sent cards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Rauterkus said...

Will did a great job at camp and is a fine swimmer and man of sports.

I'll fuss with my photos from camp in the weeks to come.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ARE THE PROPERTY OF AND COPYRIGHTED BY LAURA BROPHY. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.